Pubs not serving to U25's due to Covid

Oi!, a little more respect for your elders and betters if you don't mind young man. We may look like we've left our coat hangers in, but let me tell you we know how to hold each other close. Not like you youngsters dropping a couple of pills and having a fit in front of each other. It was all better when we were young, you could go out with a fiver get shitfaced, buy a box of jonnies, a bag of chips and still have enough for a cab home and the summers were better blah blah etc etc......an hard day's work never killed anyone.........a womans place is at home....kids nowadays...
You tell him! Mind you, you young uns under 50 need to mind your p’s and q’s

Two pubs have barred everyone under the age of 25 amid fears that young people are behind a sudden surge in coronavirus cases.

The Oddfellows Arms in Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorks., and The Angel Inn in Sheffield, South Yorks., have said they will refuse to serve those aged between 18 and 25.

Seems a bit extreme. I know a publican has the right to refuse drink to anyone but this appears discriminatory.

Key point there I think is Yorkshire, backwards shithole of a county (nice countryside though)

The tory propaganda working again. Find a villain, scapegoat them and most will go along with it willingly and happily blame whoever it is this time. Fucking idiots.
Who? The tories or the huge amounts of young people just shown on the news on the piss in Liverpool as if they are safe from the virus until today?

The tory propaganda working again. Find a villain, scapegoat them and most will go along with it willingly and happily blame whoever it is this time. Fucking idiots.
Who? The tories or the huge amounts of young people just shown on the news on the piss in Liverpool as if they are safe from the virus until today?
It wasn't their fault apparently.

The majority of students moved into their accommodation last weekend (we moved little miss DD back to Liverpool)
As soon as this was announced last week, Wifey said it's no coincidence and that it is aimed at students

The majority of students moved into their accommodation last weekend (we moved little miss DD back to Liverpool)
As soon as this was announced last week, Wifey said it's no coincidence and that it is aimed at students
Whatever. I thought it was aimed at Phil Foden but it certainly wasnt an all clear to get out, get pissed, get laid and get the virus while you have the chance, student or benefits claimant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.