Pubs on route to Wembley?

simonk

Our branch intend to stop at the same pub in High Wycombe that has been used for their last 3 visits to Wembley (it will be my third)
Im not one to moan ;-) but I fancy trying somewhere new.
Any recommends as to a pub with a decent beer garden, that would welcome a coach or 2, put some food on and so take a rake over the bar, and is a rough hour or so outside the smoke?

We dont fancy getting snarled up in London, or squeezing into our allocated pub (Green man or whatever) but I think we can do better than whats been done before.

I'm fairly sure that it's which end they allocate City that dictates the use of The Green Man, let's hope we're in there again, great times the last two visits!!

I went to wembley a few weeks ago to watch Englad v Brazil and the bad news is the Green man is closed and up for sale. Lets hope it's all sorted before the semi.

I know a few Bradford fans and they all went into the Greenman when they were down for the final.

Under bridges over bridges said:
I went to wembley a few weeks ago to watch Englad v Brazil and the bad news is the Green man is closed and up for sale. Lets hope it's all sorted before the semi.

Bloke at work, lives across the road was in it on Sunday watching football Rags v chelsea

We have already booked in at Wealdstone FC, as we did for the semi and final 2011.
If you call them I am sure they will be able to accomodate you, but be quick.
Also this venue depends on the time and date.
If it is late Saturday, this is an excellent venue, reserved for Man City only.
You are also able to leave the coaches there and go by train if you so wish.
Call James at Wealstone to book now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.