pubs showing 3pm KO's in town

Not sure these days really. Investigators likely go around city centre pubs regularly. They can't risk the fine, especially the larger ones. It could risk their license renewal on the property etc. You may find your locals do it but the city centre ones can't risk that. The powers that be have handed enough hefty fines to landlords to put off most places risking it.

As far as I'm aware 3pm kickoffs are not legally shown anywhere in England .... Stupid rule in this day and age but it's there nonetheless....!
On holiday in Cyprus, every 3:00 is on in every other bar. Locals all seem to be dipper fans though. Big celebrations the other night that spilt out onto the streets.... i kid you not!

The live 3pm match in Ireland is Southampton against you know who. I think itv4 is showing Barcelona tonight

It's not on free to air in Ireland Have to head to the pub I think
Premier Sport will be showing one game a week in Ireland, taking on the rights from Sky Sports from this season.

Premier Sport will also be broadcasting a round of midweek fixtures as well as the St. Stephen’s Day games exclusively live.

How can I watch Premier Sport in Ireland?
Premier Sport is available in Ireland as part of the new Sky Sports Extra package that also contains BT Sport on channel 412.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.