pubs showing 3pm KO's in town

I remember years ago going to watch a night match v Brum in a pub on Rochdale Road in Harpurhey. Can't recall the name but it was opposite the baths (not the one on the corner opposite McDonalds). The Farm Yard??
Someone had told me they had a back door room, curtains closed sound down low thing.... had never been before.
I rocked up 15 mins before hand asking about the game. Manager very cagey looking me up and down. Asked me for ID and showed him my license. He wrote my address down and said if I was a Sky spy and he got nicked then he knew where I lived! Fortunately someone I knew came in and he assured the manager I wasn't a Sky Spy!

I remember years ago going to watch a night match v Brum in a pub on Rochdale Road in Harpurhey. Can't recall the name but it was opposite the baths (not the one on the corner opposite McDonalds). The Farm Yard??
Someone had told me they had a back door room, curtains closed sound down low thing.... had never been before.
I rocked up 15 mins before hand asking about the game. Manager very cagey looking me up and down. Asked me for ID and showed him my license. He wrote my address down and said if I was a Sky spy and he got nicked then he knew where I lived! Fortunately someone I knew came in and he assured the manager I wasn't a Sky Spy!
The Alliance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.