Pubs to watch city in

Tam

Can anyone point me in the direction of the thread that was on here, where to watch city? Or can anyone point me in the direction of a city friendly pub in benidorm to watch the arsenal game this Saturday

Can anyone point me in the direction of the thread that was on here, where to watch city? Or can anyone point me in the direction of a city friendly pub in benidorm to watch the arsenal game this Saturday
Avoid the rag theme bar!

Avoid the rag theme bar!
A rag theme bar?...does it have a leaky roof and rodent infestation?....perhaps an old tenant landlord who sits upstairs pissed all day. occasionally ringing a handbell to summon the new bartender up for a word?

Jonnys bar. Sit outside just off the front near the old town on the walk to the shopping area. Pizza place on corner.

Reactions: Tam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.