Pulis describes Delaps sending off as 'Harsh'

bluemoon05

Etherington got sent off today and when Pulis was talking about it he said this...

"They were disappointing reactions by two of our players, they shouldn't have done it, but I think they are two very harsh refereeing decisions."

Delaps sending off was one of the most blatant you'll ever see in football, this guy is deluded.

It's no surprise. He'd like to go back to the era of chopper Harris when the likes of Robinho, Stevie, SWP and so on would've had their shins shredded by the end of the game.

bluemoon05 said:
Etherington got sent off today and when Pulis was talking about it he said this...

"They were disappointing reactions by two of our players, they shouldn't have done it, but I think they are two very harsh refereeing decisions."

Delaps sending off was one of the most blatant you'll ever see in football, this guy is deluded.

Mate he has to be deluded - how else could anyone stand to manage that bunch of tossers. I'm surprised they didn't try to sign Joey Barton during the window... he'd have fit right in with that bunch of thugs.

Fuckin' hell, he's more deluded than rag fans thinking their team is from Manchester.

Football will win through in the end. That shower will be relegated - hopefully never to return.

He said this about Etherington's red card today- "I don't think it's a red card. If you use a little common sense I don't think that's a sending off. He's not injured the player, he's not booted him in a violent way.

SWP didn't exactly hurt Delap when he kicked out but he thought he should have got sent off. I've not seen Etherington's red card yet but it sounds like he did the same kind of thing that SWP did last week, but he thinks SWP should've got sent off and Etherington shouldn't have been. What a muppet.

I think there is only one manager in the whole EPL who describes exactly what forty or fifty thousand people have seen, not to mention the tens of thousands watching on TV, and that is Scolari. Week in week out he confirms what has gone on and in no way does he offer an 'alternative' that bears no relationship to actual events. I wish we could have more like him from that point of view instead of the cretins like Pulis, who would see a sending off for decapitation as just a little unnecessary or harsh.

From where I was sat it was the clearest red card I have seen this season, and sadly we have seen a few, the only question was if SWP should have joined him and my view was blocked seeing as Delap was over him kicking him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.