Pulis leaves Middlesbrough

Most sad and typical of English football to bin one of the most progessive, innovative and original minds. Where would we be, deprived of such wisdom, such insight?

Genuinely made me laugh out loud ;-)

And so true.

Except it’s not, both managers done exceptionally well for those clubs - they get the tag of ‘boring’ football which means fans already have a pre conception of the game and if it does end in 0-0 there’s uproar -
Allardyce at us (West Ham) played some great stuff in my years of going on a limited budget, the fans unfortunately like sheep fell for the ‘negative football’ tag and wanted him out after a bad spell. We’ve probably had more ‘bad’ games under Pellegrini this season than the whole tenure under Allardyce, and Pellegrini (who I like very much) has had a 100 mill to spend.
Pulis took a club like Stoke as far as he could - it’s no surprise these clubs fall into oblivion when the fans demand a fancy named manager.
* do agree Pulis should have done a lot better with borough looking at there squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.