Pulis

Big Dave Watson

Can't see a thread on this but I can't believe what Pullis said in the after match interview when quizzed about the legitimacy of Crouch's goal.

Something along the lines of "I didn't see what happened but if he's got away with it, great, it's good to see the smaller clubs getting away with things".

So basically he is saying that if you are a small club it is acceptable to cheat.

I nearly put my foot through the telly. The fucking smug twat.

Re: Pullis

When someone gets a decision against Stoke...
Pulis = "It happens all the time, the big teams get all the decisions"

When Stoke get a decision...
Pulis = "About time we got something against a big team"

The guy is an ass.

Dont Stoke now on average spend around 20 million each year on players. Okay nothing on ours, utd, Pool, Chelsea's spend etc but far more than alot of PL teams so they cant really call themselfs a small club can they

It annoyed me so much when I heard him say it. It made no sense what so ever. It was like saying "we're a small club so should be allowed to cheat against big teams".

I also hate Crouch even more now as well "it might have been handball" - Yeah it was and you know it you cheat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.