Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Hey just a thought ... does little chef still exist in the UK ? used to love the Olympic breakfast

I think “Little Thief” went bust. A private equity consortium bought a few outlets and one or two still operate I think but I think you’ll find there’s far better breakfasts out there.

On that shrit I posted last night, that would not look out of place on a darts player, the point was, Puma can make a shirt that isn't slimfit and shiny with better materials maybe not buttons all down till the bottom, but ii it was a 2 buttons at the top like this

manchester_city_1933-1937-i.gif

Rather than that coventry kit.

I think “Little Thief” went bust. A private equity consortium bought a few outlets and one or two still operate I think but I think you’ll find there’s far better breakfasts out there.

I remember in the mid to late nineties going up to the Riverside and stopping of at the Little Thief. We'd been out on the Friday night and we were all Hank Marvin. My mate ordered the Olympic Breakfast and told the waitress that for fifteen quid he'd want it cooking by Daley Thompson and brought to him by Fatima Whitbread.

While this thread is about Puma's deal with us. Anyone notice the pre match jerseys they're wearing today? Are they knew or have I just not noticed them before?

Us - £12mil Nike/£40mil Etihad
Chelsea - £60mil Nike/£40mil Yokohama
United - £75mil Adidas/£53mil Chevrolet

Considering we have Pep, play beautiful football, dicked the league and have all these sister clubs across the world, we really need to push for higher sponsorship deals. Spurs get £30mil from Nike; is that because of all the trophies they've won or because of the 'local lad' Harry Kane's marketing appeal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.