Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Think the home kit is a very decent effort in terms of design and layout.

Can totally understand some not liking the purple though but I believe this was added to differentiate it more from the anniversary shirt.

Speaking of which, the anniversary shirt is almost perfection. They deserve credit for that.
The design of the anniversary shirt is stunning but the quality is appalling and whoever arranged the marketing of it needs to find a new job.

Bet Puma aren’t complaining about their deal with us so far. Record sales with several shirts. If we manage to keep going strong until the end of the season we’ll have been champions in 2/3 seasons of their deal as well as having played in a CL final - and let’s hope there’s another to come!

Apparently there’s a red and black striped kit coming next season as well.

Not got close to getting a shirt at £70 which could pull in an instant and don't really go with snide stuff, although I do like the current white one, in fact the latest shirt I have is a Nike one which was bought for me for a birthday. The rest of my City tops are Umbro and older. I've only got 2 items with the 'new' club badge on, a baseball cap & a polo shirt.

I have however, been more likely to buy Puma goods, my current glasses frames are Puma, also trainers etc as we're now linked to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.