Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

I'm up in Scotland and when I'm out and about with the dogs in the park or just in the local shops I see more City tops then anybody elses, even Barcelona (who would be 2nd most sighted). Not even Celtic or Rangers come close, and best of all they're mainly little kids rather than one of us old farts.

If you had more Hispanics in Scotland the RM and Barcelona tops would dwarf City most likely.

Every Hispanic I know that likes fútbol supports one or the other. After that, they have a local club from whatever nation they're from, or they are rags.

I rarely see random people on the street wearing anything City. I work in an international city with many tourists. Visitors and locals are RM and Barcelona. When the scum roll in for their £ making exhibition match every year it is fucking rag central.

After those 3 it's Chelsea, Arsenal and hipster doofuses supporting Spurs thinking they are counter culture and supporting a "small club"/underdogs."

If Etihad were making the kits we'd be raking in over £1b a year to circumvent FFP.

Probably..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.