Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Bit awkward for Nike haha noticed they covered the name on the back. Bit silly not to cover the front. Surprised there is not some clause that these guys aren’t allowed in their gear except boots and outside of games like Aguero

Yeah I'd be surprised if Nike didn't say something about that. Didn't our partner DSquared get upset at Pep wearing a Stone Island jacket last season?

Yeah I'd be surprised if Nike didn't say something about that. Didn't our partner DSquared get upset at Pep wearing a Stone Island jacket last season?
Last year of their crappy kits, hopefully if they complain we tell them to go and play with the traffic.

Is this Puma deal done and dusted, or can Puma walk away? City are associated with a lot of bad publicity.....and good. I am not convinced that this is a done deal yet because so far all that I have seen is speculation and no official announcement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.