Puma very likely to be next kit manufacturer

mancmackem

Hi there,

Just to confirm Ajay and others who put forward the rumour about Puma being the kit makers for next season, i have been told that this has already been agreed by a source inside the club. This source confirmed one other bit of news i posted a few months ago. This source is not the tea lady. I have not used any concrete wordings in the title due to the 'walking on eggshells' theme of the Bluemoon Forum these days, and the wanky replies i will get if it doesn't come off, over a kit manufacturer :D But for others, i thought i would let you know what i heard.

Manc 'Kojak' Mackem

mancmackem said:
Hi there,

Just to confirm Ajay and others who put forward the rumour about Puma being the kit makers for next season, i have been told that this has already been agreed by a source inside the club. This source confirmed one other bit of news i posted a few months ago. This source is not the tea lady. I have not used any concrete wordings in the title due to the 'walking on eggshells' theme of the Bluemoon Forum these days, and the wanky replies i will get if it doesn't come off, over a kit manufacturer :D But for others, i thought i would let you know what i heard.

Manc 'Kojak' Mackem

er... what was the other bit of news? I missed that one.

I hope it's Puma, someone said Umbro were in the frame the other week...I bloody hope not!

Yeah what was the other piece of news?

Was about the third shirt being worn for the Villa game for the first time, and going on preorder when it did. Not huge news but didn't really want to say as people might clock on who is giving out this very insignificant (or maybe significant if LCS use such things for compo) information :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.