Puma very likely to be next kit manufacturer

Sorry to post more kit mock ups, it has been at least day i know..

Reading this however and seeing some 09/10 Puma designs the other day, I just wondered what our shirts might look like in that style as it is a likely possibility and did a quick image, sorry the quality is a bit piss-poor.

Feyenoord 09/10:
feyenoord-puma-09-10-kits.jpg

So based on this new Puma template for next season our shirts may look something like this?:

PumaCity0910.jpg

Otherwise the other candidates would be the v neck style?:

PumaCity.jpg

Or we could get something like this Zenit shirt using Puma's other recent template, featuring a strange fake collar, (and a weird arian man-on-man vibe)
zenit-petersburg-supercup-puma-08-0.jpg

staffs_blue said:
blulano said:
I fucking love 'em... Would be the best shirts we've ever had imo.

they look great.love the black away top and the 1st home shirt with the white bits on the shoulders/chest

They look quality. The fans should have a say over the design of our next kit IMHO.

- Joe said:
Sorry to post more kit mock ups, it has been at least day i know..

Reading this however and seeing some 09/10 Puma designs the other day, I just wondered what our shirts might look like in that style as it is a likely possibility and did a quick image, sorry the quality is a bit piss-poor.

Feyenoord 09/10:
feyenoord-puma-09-10-kits.jpg

So based on this new Puma template for next season our shirts may look something like this?:

PumaCity0910.jpg

Otherwise the other candidates would be the v neck style?:

PumaCity.jpg

Or we could get something like this Zenit shirt using Puma's other recent template, featuring a strange fake collar, (and a weird arian man-on-man vibe)
zenit-petersburg-supercup-puma-08-0.jpg

What's bjorn borg doing wearing a zenit st peterburg shirt is what i wanta know!

mancmackem said:
Hi there,

Just to confirm Ajay and others who put forward the rumour about Puma being the kit makers for next season, i have been told that this has already been agreed by a source inside the club. This source confirmed one other bit of news i posted a few months ago. This source is not the tea lady. I have not used any concrete wordings in the title due to the 'walking on eggshells' theme of the Bluemoon Forum these days, and the wanky replies i will get if it doesn't come off, over a kit manufacturer :D But for others, i thought i would let you know what i heard.

Manc 'Kojak' Mackem

This has been posted on here as common knowledge for a while now, I got told about it for someone who works for Reebok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.