Pundit...

That **** Jeff Stelling after watching clip of Lescott fashion show commenting by saying Is it appropriate to have a fashion show at such a crucial time of the season.

Always thought crack ed merson but Hansen has taken it to another level this season.. He's clearly jelous as fuck

edwrdhor said:
Keegan and savage on espn r usually good to us.

As a player i would want to punch him to death, as a pundit though Savage is alright yeah.

Dunno op tbh but i can't be far wrong like others when i say Hansen the bitterest twat alive.

Another point on punditry with that wanker Hansen, ok his wages are going to 20k a week. What for ? what the fuck does he do to earn even a grand of that ?

At least Neville has learned that interactive board thing and does stuff. Hansen sits their and tuts.

If any twats from the bbc are reading this. he is why i do not pay my tv license fee. It is not due to being skint or any cash trouble.
It is because you useless wankers piss our cash up the wall like it was confetti.
I hope every fee payer tells you useless equal oportunities arseholes to fuck off and the whole lot goes bankrupt.

20k a week to sit on his fucking arse and tut at anyone who is not in a Liverpool shirt, get fucking fucked you out of touch self obsessed spinless shits..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.