Punx inna jungle jabez clegg 4th JUNE!!

crizack

i dont know if you lot know but peter williamson a.k.a 'pingu' died of swine flu last year when the hospital didnt treat him because they thought he was a drug addict (because he had a mohawk and dressed like a punk).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1366426/Swine-flu-Virus-killed-rock-musician-son-medics-assumed-junkie.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... unkie.html</a>

he was a mad city fan who used to sit in colin bell lower near southstand, he had different coloured mohawks nearly every month lol. was a mint lad who done so fcukin much for organising gigs for punk/dub bands in manchester and beyond. he organised a punk event called punx inna jungle but died before it happened, it turned into a benefit night for him and i remember singin bluemoon with his dad at the end of it.

theres one on june 4th at jabez clegg with not just great punk bands playing, but also lots of dubstep goin on in a seperate room. would be great if we could get a lot of blues there as im sure he would of loved to off seen us be at wembley in the final and possibly in champions league..so in tribute, i'm asking for all on here to join me for a drink on the night in memory of so many peoples friend and a die hard city fan who died so young, pingu.

cheers everyone!

alright mate.I'm up for coming to this but if you can post again nearer the date I'd appreciate it as I'm I have the memory of a goldfish.
Cheers

crizack said:
i dont know if you lot know but peter williamson a.k.a 'pingu' died of swine flu ... (because he had a mohawk and dressed like a punk).

Yeah, that's poor guy. I don't want to get that kind of hair cut! :D
Welcome to me though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.