Purchasing away tickets online

wolfie1988

If Stoke can do this, why can't we? This is for Stoke's upcoming game at Newcastle by the way.

Stoke.jpg

Stoke1.jpg

Our online ticket site only lets you select by block and most of the time doesn't give you an option for all blocks that are available. You also can't select your row, so this morning i've ended up ringing up for Stoke Away tickets and getting charged the extra £2.50 booking fee just so i can sit higher than row 6. It's personal choice granted, but if you're paying whatever prices we get charged for aways now surely you should be able to pick whereabouts you want to sit.

If Stoke can do it using what seems to be the same ticketing software, why can't we?

Email the club - they're all for improving things.

Sounds like a good idea - especially if you've got kids and want an end seat or want to be away from away fans.

You're unlikely to get an informed reply on here, just people moaning about the ticket office ;-)

wolfie1988 said:
If Stoke can do this, why can't we? This is for Stoke's upcoming game at Newcastle by the way.

Stoke.jpg

Stoke1.jpg

Our online ticket site only lets you select by block and most of the time doesn't give you an option for all blocks that are available. You also can't select your row, so this morning i've ended up ringing up for Stoke Away tickets and getting charged the extra £2.50 booking fee just so i can sit higher than row 6. It's personal choice granted, but if you're paying whatever prices we get charged for aways now surely you should be able to pick whereabouts you want to sit.

If Stoke can do it using what seems to be the same ticketing software, why can't we?

Agreed, it does seem to be random. Having said that, for the last 3 always I've bought (West Brom, Everton and Chelsea), it's given me seats in the first 6 rows every time! Good if you want to get on tele but crap if you want a decent view of the game! Only for Stoke this morning did it give me like row 30...
Like others have said, speaking to the club may be an idea.

I was having problems on iPad Air, getting the block seats details up for Home cup ties, so contacted Customer Services, and they told me the system isn't compatible with Apple products. The ticket website needs a thorough upgrade to include a number of improvements.

thelegde said:
I was having problems on iPad Air, getting the block seats details up for Home cup ties, so contacted Customer Services, and they told me the system isn't compatible with Apple products. The ticket website needs a thorough upgrade to include a number of improvements.

What web browser were you using?

thelegde said:
Yeah any ipod/ ipad / iphone it wont be because apple don't support anything that uses flash, there is nothing City can do about that apart from overhaul the entire ticket website

anything as got to be better than trying to order tickets on our website,been trying for a couple of hours to get a couple for the eds game on sunday and still cant get them

bluemoon27 said:
anything as got to be better than trying to order tickets on our website,been trying for a couple of hours to get a couple for the eds game on sunday and still cant get them

Have you tried getting two singles?

I could get two the other day (didn't order any, was testing it out) but now it only lets me select one. Most likely because there aint many seats left.

dobobobo said:
bluemoon27 said:

I could get two the other day (didn't order any, was testing it out) but now it only lets me select one. Most likely because there aint many seats left.

yeh just keeps coming up cant deal with your request at the minute sorry for the inconvenience

bluemoon27 said:
dobobobo said:
bluemoon27 said:

yeh just keeps coming up cant deal with your request at the minute sorry for the inconvenience

Site fucked as usual, a tourist at work had the same problem when getting tickets for Sunderland match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.