pure scum

celf

Team supported
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
i was at manchester victoria last night,the trains were arriving back from wigan packed full of rag fans,at one point 2 city fans both ladies in their 40s wearing city scarves were subjected to verbal abuse at one could only described as appalling,all the ladies were doing was minding their own business.....the thing is the other rag fans were laughing at this....it wasnt just the odd one either...1 of them was at it soooo much he had to be dragged away by another !! pure scum

Rag muppets.....and they wonder why they are despised so much.

Come the end of the season, when we over turn 7 point gap, how much of an occassion would it be to wipe their dirty grubby club from lifting the title.

celf said:
i was at manchester victoria last night,the trains were arriving back from wigan packed full of rag fans,at one point 2 city fans both ladies in their 40s wearing city scarves were subjected to verbal abuse at one could only described as appalling,all the ladies were doing was minding their own business.....the thing is the other rag fans were laughing at this....it wasnt just the odd one either...1 of them was at it soooo much he had to be dragged away by another !! pure scum
Totally pure scum. This is one of the reasons they are hated the width and breadth of the Country. When I feel this I just go to you tube and watch their reaction when they realise they have lost the Championship..totally defeated!

i was working and watching these trains arrive,i was liaising with BTP,it wasnt just a isolated case either.....another incident was a city fan male in his 50s stood on his own with a city top on waiting for his train whilst about 50 rags arrived chanting some gash song...they then turned their attention to this guy...up in his face singing fuck off back to stockport...the city fan cool as fuck just gave them a slow wanker sign with his hand....the BTP then stepped in....absolute cowards.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:47 am --<br /><br />
ChicagoBlue said:
Hard as nails! Don't tell me, he was dressed in all black and pimply!?!

it was quite funny.....about 80% had black coats on,stereotype idiots....a fair majority of them were young lads in their late teens early 20s.....oh yeah they all looked ARD

Shock horror, rags pick on ladies and individuals whilst in packs. Fuck me they need a good slapping or failing that dropping overboard in the middle of the atlantic. Would solve the UK's unemployment and benefits problems in one fell swoop.

liamctid said:
If I was you, I wouldn't ever travel back to Victoria with City fans as we can be just as bad. I remember about 2-3 years ago a bloke having his united scarf taken off him before City fans burnt it!

Was this after Blackburn away first game of the season? Saw an old guy on his own get his United scarf taken off him then spat on didn't see anyone burning it though. Truth is every club has its idiots especially after a lot of drink. Difference is the scum seem to have a ridiculously high proportion of dickhead fans.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Rag muppets.....and they wonder why they are despised so much.

Come the end of the season, when we over turn 7 point gap, how much of an occassion would it be to wipe their dirty grubby club from lifting the title.

same as last year

All you need is Jo... said:
liamctid said:
If I was you, I wouldn't ever travel back to Victoria with City fans as we can be just as bad. I remember about 2-3 years ago a bloke having his united scarf taken off him before City fans burnt it!

Was this after Blackburn away first game of the season? Saw an old guy on his own get his United scarf taken off him then spat on didn't see anyone burning it though. Truth is every club has its idiots especially after a lot of drink. Difference is the scum seem to have a ridiculously high proportion of dickhead fans.
That's because they have 659trillion zillion fans......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.