Qatar 2022 official Emblem/logo

When we are ignorant, we just rely on Murdoch media-driven lies and stereotypes.

mind you i hope the 2 girls on the right side had something to slip over the shoulders when leaving.....
Again you’re talking complete shite.

Why do you think you know better about what women HAVE to wear in Qatar than someone that’s lived here, with their wife, for seven years? You’re on a hiding to nothing.

Out of interest because I have never been to Qatar , are they more tolerant to non Qataries than to thier own citizens ?

Out of interest because I have never been to Qatar , are they more tolerant to non Qataries than to thier own citizens ?
Their citizens are treated like Demi-Gods. There’s only about 1/4m of them in a country where just shy of 3m people live.

They don’t pay tax, don’t pay gas, water or electric. Don’t have to make mortgage payments of properties they buy to let out when it’s unoccupied (helps keep rental prices high as you can buy 20 apartments and keep them all empty if you want). They have to be 51% equity holders in all businesses.

But they aren’t allowed alcohol licenses to buy booze for their own home although they can drink in licensed establishments so long as they’re not in national dress.

Their citizens are treated like Demi-Gods. There’s only about 1/4m of them in a country where just shy of 3m people live.

They don’t pay tax, don’t pay gas, water or electric. Don’t have to make mortgage payments of properties they buy to let out when it’s unoccupied (helps keep rental prices high as you can buy 20 apartments and keep them all empty if you want). They have to be 51% equity holders in all businesses.

But they aren’t allowed alcohol licenses to buy booze for their own home although they can drink in licensed establishments so long as they’re not in national dress.
Cheers for that , I look forward to going to the world cup . The problem with how we see places is down to our media and piss poor understanding of other cultures/ beliefs

Of course you can go to a public beach in a bikini you intolerant moron. You’ve not go a clue what you’re talking about so rather than keep making things up (can’t go to bars in shorts, can’t wear a bikini at the beach) just stop posting about the treatment of women in Qatar.
I actually looked up a couple of visitor websites to Qatar and they said most beaches are owned by the hotels and there you can go and wear a bikini. But on the public beaches ie not owned by the hotels you cannot.
They also said you shouldn't be showing your shoulders in public. Inside a night club is fine.
I checked 3 traveller sites who all said the same thing.

I actually looked up a couple of visitor websites to Qatar and they said most beaches are owned by the hotels and there you can go and wear a bikini. But on the public beaches ie not owned by the hotels you cannot.
They also said you shouldn't be showing your shoulders in public. Inside a night club is fine.
I checked 3 traveller sites who all said the same thing.
Trust me, they're wrong. These sites spout the same nonsense about the UAE.

I wish there was a dress code in the UK. Fucking sick off fat bastard, well any bloke who thinks it right to have no shirt on in bars or pubs. Sweaty tossers. Oh look at Mi body I have a tattoo. Fuck off you neanderthal chimp.

I plan to go to the Qatar World Cup. I've never been to one before and a bit of winter sun will be an added bonus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.