Qatar 2022

Two Hearts players tonight in the Australian team that qualified for the finals.
Nathaniel Atkinson and Kye Rowles .
Keeper a right arse though.

Gary enjoying his time reporting on the World Cup with his mate becks who happens to be paid a fortune to promote Qatar. No mention of human rights abuse in this interview. Lol

Two faced duplicitous twat. This is why you don’t take Gary seriously. Sacks managers, pumps money into Salford to gain unfair advantage which is backed up by Peter rim. Dodgy money check.

So the next time he is trying to destabilise city. Turn the channel over. He is a ****.

Gary enjoying his time reporting on the World Cup with his mate becks who happens to be paid a fortune to promote Qatar. No mention of human rights abuse in this interview. Lol

Two faced duplicitous twat. This is why you don’t take Gary seriously. Sacks managers, pumps money into Salford to gain unfair advantage which is backed up by Peter rim. Dodgy money check.

So the next time he is trying to destabilise city. Turn the channel over. He is a ****.
First and last sentences do it for me.

I was really in to USA 94. It was the year of my A Levels so was generally up really late and with no England I just followed the interesting teams. That comp was a classic for teh neutral - so many stories - The mexican crazy keeper, Roger Miller, That Nigerian team with the big lad up front, Romania were crazy good with Hagi on the left wing. Italy and DiBaggio spooning it over the bar with a shit hair cut. Brazil. Brilliant.
And Diego being off his fuckin nut

Northern Irish champions Linfield beat the Qatar national team in a recent friendly. This will be a very strange World Cup.

Northern Irish champions Linfield beat the Qatar national team in a recent friendly. This will be a very strange World Cup.
The next one will be even stranger, 48 teams and 3 hosts?

FIFA and UEFA money grabbing corrupt rotten to the core organisations.

If arsehole Wenger has his way they will be every two years as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.