QF 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why take the risk of losing a key player through injury for an away first leg? Especially when we've got Palace on Sunday and then the return leg on Wednesday, Pep was just managing the team as best as he could in my opinion and I thought he did OK.

KdB, Sane and Barnardo have all now had a decent rest, for the next two pivotal must win games.

Problem being he will now prioritise the CL game and palace will become a 50/50 game on the back of that.

Spurs are not a great side. They are in poor form and we have missed a great opportunity tonight to put this to bed. We were way too negative.

Maybe we just aren’t cut out for this cup. We
Just don’t seem to learn.

We can still turn this around, it's not a bad result.
We can of course turn it around but it certainly was a bad result considering how shite spurs were. We should have walked away from WHL with the tie already done, instead we are putting more pressure on ourselves. This result could cause more issues than pep was trying to solve...

Pep Guardiola: “Except a few chances at set-pieces and some counter-attacks we controlled the game. We are going to try, at home, with our fans, with our families. We would like to score a goal but the situation is what it is."

Aguero’s contribution can’t be faulted to city mate, bad miss yes but he turns up week in week out and wins us games. Mahrez turns his back ffs. Scared shitless and predictable as fuck. Didn’t beat his man once

In fact, Mahrez performance was better than Aguero's but you just can't admit it. You prove my point.

Why take the risk of losing a key player through injury for an away first leg? Especially when we've got Palace on Sunday and then the return leg on Wednesday, Pep was just managing the team as best as he could in my opinion and I thought he did OK.

KdB, Sane and Barnardo have all now had a decent rest, for the next two pivotal must win games.
Yep he did great, and as for trying to stop key injuries what is that about? Palace already beat us at home this season,.And if they do sunday and we play all.key players we.could easily pick up injuries then, so what's the difference? Your saying he is choosing Prem over champions league

So so frustrating. Wrong selection. Wrong tactics. Subs at 89 minutes!! Pep has just said we created chances and were unlucky...

Fuck me this thread is a disgrace.

Spoilt little girls all over the gaff.

Ok we weren’t at our best but Spurs were at home, played their very best 11 and only just scraped by us. It’s not like they’ve battered us 4-0 and it’s tie over.

It’s 1-0. That’s all.

Aguero scores the pen and this all ends very differently. The margins were that fine tonight.

Are we not backing ourselves to beat Spurs by 2 at home? With our best team out there, on our own plot, going for it, with our fans behind us?

I fucking am.

I do agree re Mahrez though. He’s a fucking liability and him and Walker just do not work as a right side partnership.

Because they’re average, and the general consensus from what I was hearing/reading was that they were once again.... average.
right so you base your knowledge of football on bluemoon posting-good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.