QPR away

Tickets are on general sale at Qpr from £25.00 for adults most areas , we are paying £48.00 for restricted views makes sense just to buy one on the night at there match day kiosks<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:02 pm --<br /><br />
bornagainblue said:
Tickets are on general sale at Qpr from £25.00 for adults most areas , we are paying £48.00 for restricted views makes sense just to buy one on the night at there match day kiosks

Tickets for this fixture are now available from the main box office or cash from the matchday kiosks.

All areas of the ground will be open for this fixture.

Platinum Area Prices: £35 Adult, £15 Junior Under-16, £25 Senior Over-60/Young Adult 16-21, Under 8 – Free of charge when accompanied by a full paying adult.

All Other Area Prices: £25 Adult, £10 Junior Under-16, £20 Senior Over-60 / Young Adult 16-21, Disabled / Ambulant £20 (carer free of charge), Under 8 – Free of charge when accompanied by a full paying adult.

bornagainblue said:
Tickets are on general sale at Qpr from £25.00 for adults most areas , we are paying £48.00 for restricted views makes sense just to buy one on the night at there match day kiosks

-- Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:02 pm --

bornagainblue said:

Tickets for this fixture are now available from the main box office or cash from the matchday kiosks.

Platinum Area Prices: £35 Adult, £15 Junior Under-16, £25 Senior Over-60/Young Adult 16-21, Under 8 – Free of charge when accompanied by a full paying adult.

All Other Area Prices: £25 Adult, £10 Junior Under-16, £20 Senior Over-60 / Young Adult 16-21, Disabled / Ambulant £20 (carer free of charge), Under 8 – Free of charge when accompanied by a full paying adult.

Should be illegal to pull crap like this.

S.H.R.E.K said:
bornagainblue said:

-- Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:02 pm --

bornagainblue said:

Should be illegal to pull crap like this.

That narrative above doesn't apply to our game. There is a dodgy link. Tickets are the same price as we have paid. £50 for the school end lower (below our fans) so don't panic!!

Ruddles81 said:
baddddad said:
mcfc2890 said:
I have just bought two tickets restricted view in block Y4 Row J, how bad is the view?

from memory it's a bit shite but just go and stand somewhere else

I've got two in Y2, Row K at 48 quid each. Fully expecting a pisspoor view but I'll just try and wing it and move in a bit on the night.

I've never been there before but having looked at pictures and the back of the ticket Y4 is bang in the middle so im expecting that due to the roof i wont see the ball up in the air but seeing as we play it on the ground most of the time that shouldn't be too much of an issue and maybe not see one of the goals

i need 2 tickets for qpr away, my work has changed and can now go. anyone help?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.