QPR fans celebrating aguero winner

mansour's tow ropes said:
thats one of the most strange and heart walming videos I've seen for ages. really is nice to feel support from so many fans from around the country/world.

we must make sure we never alienate the neutrals (don't become rag wankers)

Couldn't agree more!

Humbled... I am humbled. As well as a City fan I am football fan and will cheer on other teams in other competions (not United of course...nor Real Madrid for that matter). I have even cheered on the likes of Liverpool winning the Champions League. However I never thought I would see fans cheering on the team who could of got them relegated. I know QPR were safe at that moment, but still I totally respect their love of football! I've learnt a lesson of how to respect other fans a little bit more.

OP, many thanks for sharing the vid!

Sorry to QPR fans for not noticing at the time, too busy going mental. But that is just incredible.

What a run of events. They hear via mobiles it's over and they are safe and in a split second turn to get behind the team they have been desperately trying to beat for 93 mins. They didnt even hesitate, almost as if pre-planned.

Just amazing. Respect to QPR, glad it was them we shared the event with. Look forward to them again next year.

I posted the message below on another thread, but think it got overlooked as the board is moving so fast, so thought I'd post it here as well.

As a Hoop who was at the game last Sunday, I just want to give you all my congratulations on winning the title. No matter how much money you may have, you, like us at QPR, have suffered for years at the hands of the scum up the road (red for you blue for us, you know who I mean).

I'm so pleased that its come good for you after so long. I was gutted when the 3rd went in, but as we had stayed up, I couldnt help but laugh and smile at the thought of Fergies (and that diving toe rags) face when they heard the score. As we sung blue moon with you, I realised that it was the first, and probably last, time that I would ever sing another teams song but I was proud to do so.

I have only just about forgiven you lot for taking Rodney back in 1971, but if I can give you one bit of advice its this, dont lose your clubs identity as you go forward, dont become another club that loses its local, hard core support. And always be humble in victory. This season you have been the best, but admit it when you're not.

After Sunday I think that there will be a lasting bond between our clubs, I've never been hugged and kissed by so many opposition in my life, but I wouldnt have missed it for the world.

I'll end with COME ON YOU R'sssssss, and look forward to welcoming you to Loftus Road next season (and beating you, we had two great games this year)
All the best and enjoy your moment. You deserve it.

SussexR said:
I posted the message below on another thread, but think it got overlooked as the board is moving so fast, so thought I'd post it here as well.

As a Hoop who was at the game last Sunday, I just want to give you all my congratulations on winning the title. No matter how much money you may have, you, like us at QPR, have suffered for years at the hands of the scum up the road (red for you blue for us, you know who I mean).

I'm so pleased that its come good for you after so long. I was gutted when the 3rd went in, but as we had stayed up, I couldnt help but laugh and smile at the thought of Fergies (and that diving toe rags) face when they heard the score. As we sung blue moon with you, I realised that it was the first, and probably last, time that I would ever sing another teams song but I was proud to do so.

I have only just about forgiven you lot for taking Rodney back in 1971, but if I can give you one bit of advice its this, dont lose your clubs identity as you go forward, dont become another club that loses its local, hard core support. And always be humble in victory. This season you have been the best, but admit it when you're not.

After Sunday I think that there will be a lasting bond between our clubs, I've never been hugged and kissed by so many opposition in my life, but I wouldnt have missed it for the world.

I'll end with COME ON YOU R'sssssss, and look forward to welcoming you to Loftus Road next season (and beating you, we had two great games this year)

Came across a group of QPR fans in town after the match , we had a good few beers and a good sing song , but that video was great , shows just how much our rag friends are loved by all !!!!!

dom12345 said:
here's one from the stands
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kikUcHiSufw[/youtube]

Amazing video. However the "Agenda-ists" will no doubt be concerned to see the goon from Half Life popping-up at 2.40.

Walking back from the ground I bumped into some R's fans and they were great, they were genuinely buzzing we won the league and so was I they stayed up. Always have a soft spot for them now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.