QPR fans celebrating aguero winner

Wether people support city or not they always prefer us to the scum (united)

The likes of Liverpool, Leeds, Sunderland, Oldham, QPR, Everton etc etc all supported city that day because they can't stand the scum and hate them as much as we do

Great to see QPR fans having a good time like us

Being a city fan for the last 10 years ( I was a kid back then when we got promoted back) its being 1 heck of a ride I've seen city fighting to survive (just like QPR), fighting for Europa league and challenging for champions league and challenging for premier league title (which we won yeah :) ) I always will stay as a city fan even if things don't go right being a city fan is the best experience anyone can have

Heres to many more years of success

Well done to QPR for staying up

another great video from our fans celebrating your winning goal is on u-tube if someone can put it up. title: MAN CITY V QPR,AFTER AGUERO'S GOAL. well worth a look. still cannot get my head around sundays game.
really looking forward to the fixtures list and your visit to the bush.

superhoops said:
another great video from our fans celebrating your winning goal is on u-tube if someone can put it up. title: MAN CITY V QPR,AFTER AGUERO'S GOAL. well worth a look. still cannot get my head around sundays game.
really looking forward to the fixtures list and your visit to the bush.

Thanks to you all for your great support:-)

Here you go.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2QAr22dtno[/youtube]

Cry Me A Weaver said:
Sorry to QPR fans for not noticing at the time, too busy going mental. But that is just incredible.

What a run of events. They hear via mobiles it's over and they are safe and in a split second turn to get behind the team they have been desperately trying to beat for 93 mins. They didnt even hesitate, almost as if pre-planned.

Just amazing. Respect to QPR, glad it was them we shared the event with. Look forward to them again next year.

Think i've just found my favourite username on Bluemoon.

Hello lads, QPR fan here, this thread has been linked to one of our MBs, so I thought I'd sign up & offer my congratulations.
It worked out perfectly, and it was a pleasure to be there, the atmosphere at the end was unforgettably special, the way the whole stadium was rocking was unreal!
Two of my favourite of games this season were against you even though we lost both.
See you next season, hopefully we'll get a point!
ABU

And one more thing, I can't wait for Utd at Loftus Road next season.
All together now "2-1 and we fucked it up, 2-1 and we fucked it up..." ! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.