QPR fans celebrating aguero winner

Northolt said:
And one more thing, I can't wait for Utd at Loftus Road next season.
All together now "2-1 and we fucked it up, 2-1 and we fucked it up..." ! :-)

You absolutely must sing that. I'm sure we can even arrange for songsheets, megaphones and a very large banner if that would assist matey.

dom12345 said:
sorry if already posted but I thought it was superb:)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW3CWNyYoBo&sns=tw[/youtube]

My mate - a QPR fan - was at the front of this video... He messaged me;
"When we knew we were safe me and my mate actually were screaming for city to score as aguero went through, we celebrated the goal. The whole away end were singing Blue Moon at the end. Spoke to loads of city fans after, there was a lot of love going round"......

Top Boys!

serves the Scum right for cheating QPR out of the game at the swamp last month

young diving, getting a pen and having the skipper sent off then banned
people don't forget

schadenfreude

Stuart said:
Northolt said:
And one more thing, I can't wait for Utd at Loftus Road next season.
All together now "2-1 and we fucked it up, 2-1 and we fucked it up..." ! :-)

Get this one going.....

''..You lost the league, in Fergie time. You lost the league, in Fergie time..''

Ha ha.. The rags are going to get it all year long, up and down the country.. just another little dollop of icing on the gargantuan cake..

Hi all, Q.P.R. fan here. Congratulations to Man City on winning the title on an unbelievable day of football and well deserved. Like other fans have mentioned I feel it's like groundhog day reliving Sunday's match over and over. I have probably seen Aguero's goal more than a hundred times in about 20 different languages. I don't even get that opportunity with any of our own players' goals! The other satisfaction is seeing Young and Ferguson's purple, glum, gum-chewing mooey after the final whistle at Sunderland and the images of people dismantling the "Man Utd Champions 2011-2012" presentation boards. Hahah Sweeeeeeeeet! Also staying up is one in the eye to the FA who exonerated that cheater Young in our game with them at Old Trafford.

In my 20 odd years supporting Q.P.R. I have never known a day like it nor will do again. I felt more elation on Sunday than I did when we won promotion last year. Thank God Stoke and Chris Foy did us all a favour. Well look forward to playing you next year. I know when the new season kicks off we'll be at battle again and the love will have gone, but I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Btw slight off-topic but I remember buying this book a long time ago. It's very funny and a must buy for Man City fans. I only heard about it when by chance caught Colin Shindler discussing it in an interview on radio.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manchester-United-Ruined-My-Life/dp/0747259836" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manchester-Unit ... 0747259836</a>

Good luck next season

just to add my congratulations to you City boys. An incredible day for all concerned

I was there on Sunday too and the words "Come on City" came out of my mouth as soon as we knew we were safe. No hatred for United (only for Chelscum) just really wanted you to do it after all you have been over the last few years etc

Both of us had completely agendas on Sunday - but even two days after I am still ecstatic at "staying up"

Well done again and I feel for the fans who missed the presentation after leaving "early" - I think I hugged most of them on the walk back to Piccadilly

Nice one QPR lads. Was fantastic that we could all celebrate together. I think we were all shitting it through the match which made it a strange atmosphere.

The elation after the final whistle from both supporters was something I will always cherish and it was great that both sets of fans were respectful to each other. Well played rangers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.