QPR - Last day

Bellers_a_hero

How much of a dream world would it be for...

Us to be level on points with the rags after they lost against us and drew one, we have a better goal difference and QPR are either relegated or survived by this point.

Would you think Hughes, Ned, SWP and Barton would do us a favour here and let us win? I know it's against the rules and all that stuff but if goal difference counted and they conceded a few

I think Ned, being a City fan. SWP for loving the club and Hughes always has praise for us would absolutely love to see us win the league!

Just dreaming this at the moment though I think.

Bellers_a_hero said:
How much of a dream world would it be for...

Us to be level on points with the rags after they lost against us and drew one, we have a better goal difference and QPR are either relegated or survived by this point.

Would you think Hughes, Ned, SWP and Barton would do us a favour here and let us win? I know it's against the rules and all that stuff but if goal difference counted and they conceded a few

I think Ned, being a City fan. SWP for loving the club and Hughes always has praise for us would absolutely love to see us win the league!

Just dreaming this at the moment though I think.
Hughes would hate us to do it; he's still bitter about being sacked.

It would be amazing if we needed to beat QPR for the title and they needed to get something out of the game to stay up. What with Lesley being their manager, and all. It would be almost poetic.

id be gutted for SWP but id love to relegate the fuckers. especially if it meant blackburn staying up

I worry about the ex-rags O'Shea, Brown, Richardson etc. doing them a favour.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:29 pm --<br /><br />I worry about the ex-rags O'Shea, Brown, Richardson etc. doing them a favour.

I posted a while back now the nightmare situation where SWP scores the equaliser in the 90th to take the title from us...

Even now it makes me sweat!!!!

Not forgetting that Barton would play out of his skin to stop us winning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.