QPR train crisis, all Euston services suspended!!

LongsightM13

Just at Piccadilly now, all services to and from Euston suspended until further notice due to overhead line failure in Wembley. Hope this gets sorted ASAP or a lot of us are going to miss the game. Good job it's a late kick off.

Cheers lads. At the moment they are herding everyone like cattle onto trains to Sheffield to catch trains to St Pancras. Think I'll sit tight for a bit and see what develops, mine isn't due out until 12.15 anyway. Driving not an option today I'm afraid.
As an aside, the gate at the swamp will be well down today.

I should have been working a train back from Euston to Piccadilly and it's just been cancelled. If I'm stuck here much longer I might be after a ticket if there's any spare ;0)

Manchester la la la la said:
Was meant to be on the 12.15 but got the earlier one just about which is well on it's way to Stoke now
The 1155 goes via Crewe tho, plus the problem is at wembley so u could get a flyer all the way to Watford Junction and still get fucked up mate. Just a heads up.

My mrs got on the 9.55 and is still on it now. They've just said it could be another hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.