QPR

benCTID

could be promoted by 5pm tonight, will they splash the cash and perhaps challange for a Europa League spot? or just try to stay up?

think they will just try to consolidate their premierleague status and move froward the year after.

Viva Rivaldo said:
They need to concentrate more on keeping their star player, than splashing the cash imo.

I think they'll just make a few astute signings, some older, proven PL players.
Woodgate, Bowyer, Owen, Reo-coker, Elmander would all be good free signings for them.

Looking forward to see how they progress. I reckon they'll finish mid table first season then look to sign some quality. I can't see warnock staying there long either, a big name manager will there soon enough.

benCTID said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
They need to concentrate more on keeping their star player, than splashing the cash imo.

I think they'll just make a few astute signings, some older, proven PL players.
Woodgate, Bowyer, Owen, Reo-coker, Elmander would all be good free signings for them.
Aye, wouldn't put it past them to get at least one of those.

Interesting to see Warnock in the top flight again. Insufferable muppet as he can be; he should liven up MOTD each week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.