Quad not treble

6 of one half a dozen of the other. I would like to see
1.the Community shield rebranded as the English Supercup, with serious prize money.
2. The league cup downgraded. Perhaps make it for players under 23 and encourage English youngsters. Swop the European place to the league.

Can we please get this right?

We are going for a domestic quadruple not a treble.

The CS is included in all clubs honours list and even if we don't think it's relevant it obviously is.

So it's a quad or if you prefer a grandslam.

No. The charity shield is a friendly. Why is this even a thread? So many other worthy threads that the MODs merge with other mega threads. This forum is going downhill...

do i remember right liverpool where going for the treble when they lost to wimbledon in the cup final, any way if we do manage to win the treble i will die a happy man
( hopefully not to soon )

do i remember right liverpool where going for the treble when they lost to wimbledon in the cup final, any way if we do manage to win the treble i will die a happy man
( hopefully not to soon )

No Luton won the LC that year beating Arsenal 3-2. I remember it well it was a great final.

Think the closest anyone has come is Utd in 1994. Winning the double and losing LC to Villla.

We are two wins away from the best domestic season in English football history. It's mad when you think about it.

bugsyblue yes the Charity shield is a glorified friendly. But none the less it is still a trophy. So for a team like Watford should we win both the premier league and the f.a. cup. When they play in it next season for them it is a trophy worth winning when you haven't won anything in ages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.