Qualifying for Europe

citymad

Team supported
Man chest hair City
It looks very unlikely that we'll qualify for europe unless we win the trophy this year. Everton in 6th place have now created a decent sized gap between themselves and Wigan. We're 13 points off the pace and with the way Moyes and O'neill have their teams set up you can't see them dropping many points. With Fulham easily leading the fair play league thats that dorr closed aswell. I'm gutted because we should be competing with teams like Everton and Villa.

citymad said:
It looks very unlikely that we'll qualify for europe unless we win the trophy this year. Everton in 6th place have now created a decent sized gap between themselves and Wigan. We're 13 points off the pace and with the way Moyes and O'neill have their teams set up you can't see them dropping many points. With Fulham easily leading the fair play league thats that dorr closed aswell. I'm gutted because we should be competing with teams like Everton and Villa.

This looks like our best chance....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eurovision/

biffa said:
citymad said:

This looks like our best chance....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eurovision/

Never thought of that. Get Stevie Ireland a singing teacher pronto.

If scum win the League Cup and one of the CL teams win the FA Cup will 7th place not get into the UEFA? I think 7th is attainable.

carrconormcfc said:
Would you lot be willing to let the rags win the carling cup if it means we can finish 7th and get a euro spot? Personally I would as City always have to come first in my book.

I give a shit about them lot twice a season. What they do at other times is of no concern to me.

As I said a while ago, Mark 'give him more time' Hughes has managed to ruin two seasons for the price of one [currently around £5m, I believe]. Good work. ADUG will be pleased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.