Quarte Final Defeats on the Bouce

ifiwasarichfan

Quarter Final Defeats on the Bounce

We have lost so many in recent years that the law of averages state we get past Hamburg.

Would fellow Blues like to share their memories of the Quarter Final defeats against Liverpool (twice), the Rags, Spuds, Bar Codes, Blackburn, West Ham, Ipswich ---- have I missed any out ????

Take a long, sad, poignant look at some of our most dissapointing days down Memory Lane and then remember everything comes to he who waits.

Everon in LC 87/88
Leeds in FMC Northern Semi/QF around 91.

Not sure about that Newcastle one.

Crystal Palace (League Cup) 94/95? - Steve Lomas broke his leg and we got stuffed 4-0 at Selhurst Park. The worst ground to drive to from the north, what a wonderful evening that was.

lancs blue said:
Crystal Palace (League Cup) 94/95? - Steve Lomas broke his leg and we got stuffed 4-0 at Selhurst Park. The worst ground to drive to from the north, what a wonderful evening that was.

Good call, Palace had not scored for about 10 matches either until an FA Cup reply just before this match.

lancs blue said:

ye i was at that one but i was in the RAF at the time dased near luton so i was on the train but still a long fuck about to get back from there on ya own...

ifiwasarichfan said:
Quarter Final Defeats on the Bounce

We have lost so many in recent years that the law of averages state we get past Hamburg.

Would fellow Blues like to share their memories of the Quarter Final defeats against Liverpool (twice), the Rags, Spuds, Bar Codes, Blackburn, West Ham, Ipswich ---- have I missed any out ????

Take a long, sad, poignant look at some of our most dissapointing days down Memory Lane and then remember everything comes to he who waits.

Palace

Corky said:
Everon in LC 87/88

Leeds was the Zenith data systems cup i think we lost in extra time 4 2

city51 said:
Corky said:
Everon in LC 87/88

Leeds was the Zenith data systems cup i think we lost in extra time 4 2

FMC is full Members Cup, Zenith must have been the spnser after Simod then? I was looking forward to penalties in this one, 2-2 until a inute or so left.

This is our 4th Quarter final in a row. last season went out 0-2 at home to Spurs in the Carling Cup, before that, the utterly disgusting "performance" against Blackburn in the FA Cup (2-0 again), and then going out 1-2 at home to West Ham in the FA Cup in the previous season. We're due something here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.