Queen Elizabeth II

As far as I’m aware, dying of old age isn’t actually possible.

Yeah I'd heard that years ago off my late sister in law who was in geriatric nursing. She said death certs from a doctor were not allowed to record the c.o.d. as Old Age. It could be a contributory factor to say death following organ failure or heart failure but not a cause of its own.

The one that gets me is "speed kills" - no it doesn't. We will have all done hundreds of miles an hour in an aeroplane and are still here. Its inappropriate speed at an inappropriate time that combine to kill you. You only know you are going around the bend too fast when you skid off the road and into the trees

Ten past three - so those of us who guessed or had inside info that when they said she was under the care of her doctors she was already dead and the announcement of her passing was delayed until all the family could be there.

Yeah I'd heard that years ago off my late sister in law who was in geriatric nursing. She said death certs from a doctor were not allowed to record the c.o.d. as Old Age. It could be a contributory factor to say death following organ failure or heart failure but not a cause of its own.

The one that gets me is "speed kills" - no it doesn't. We will have all done hundreds of miles an hour in an aeroplane and are still here. Its inappropriate speed at an inappropriate time that combine to kill you. You only know you are going around the bend too fast when you skid off the road and into the trees
I reckon you’d struggle at the speed of light, to be fair…

Official cause of death is old age , not a stroke or heart attack etc, just faded away

There has to be some reason she died ,heart failure,kidney failure not just old age. If that was the case everyone who gets to 96 would die
She had no event it seems, just faded away, in my experience when you have had enough and are tired then you just let go , actual death is complicated if you want to go into it , i dont , i was merely passing on the official cause of death , it is an historical document after all , only conspiracy theorists dont want to believe it

Reactions: mat

Speed doesn’t kill. It’s the sudden stop after going too fast that kills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.