Queen.

Petetheblu

Got in tonight after a few beers and put queen on YouTube linked up to my tele and speakers.....wow!!! Broke my heart watching Freddie. Got to be the best group live, absolutely brilliant during the band aid. My girl was asking me about Freddie and I found it hard to hold back my feelings (did though).

Don't know if its just an age thing, but he was something else. Wished I had seen him live.

As you get older BM there's things you wish you had or hadn't done in life, this for me is a thing I'd wished I'd done.

Are queen the best of British?

Their music was outstanding. Never known any other group to be able to sing from one genre of music to another like they did.

FuZzY said:
Their music was outstanding. Never known any other group to be able to sing from one genre of music to another like they did.

We put it on loud and all danced......does British music get any better??

Queen were brilliant, first cd I ever bought was live magic 86, in 1996 with my Christmas money. Couldn't decide between greatest hits 1 or 2 then saw this which had all the good ones on it, got it home then found out what live actually meant haha. With what I had left I got what's the story morning glory on cassette.

Always liked the story about how Brian may's dad made his guitar, shame about the name they gave it though. ...

Yaya_Tony said:
Queen were brilliant, first cd I ever bought was live magic 86, in 1996 with my Christmas money. Couldn't decide between greatest hits 1 or 2 then saw this which had all the good ones on it, got it home then found out what live actually meant haha. With what I had left I got what's the story morning glory on cassette.

Always liked the story about how Brian may's dad made his guitar, shame about the name they gave it though. ...

I bought a few albums when I was a kid and loved them, but tonight I really missed them!!! We have a talent of music for the size of the this country but queen were something else.

Petetheblu said:
Yaya_Tony said:

I bought a few albums when I was a kid and loved them, but tonight I really missed them!!! We have a talent of music for the size of the this country but queen were something else.
This question usually splits opinion, so;

Queen or the Beatles?

I didn't like their image, but my word Mercury's vocal range is unmatched by any male singer in my opinion. He could hit so many octaves.

Legendary band. The song 'March of the Black Queen' is pure genius. It has two different simultaneous time signatures throughout...that's pretty incredible. Love the second part of the song. One of my all time favorite tracks.

Yaya_Tony said:
Petetheblu said:
Yaya_Tony said:

Queen or the Beatles?

Hey what about Abba? lol

Edit: they were swedish doh!!

The thing is with Queen though they were totally different. They didn't stick to one genre of music which made them so unique.

FuZzY said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Petetheblu said:

Queen or the Beatles?

Hey what about Abba? lol

Edit: they were swedish doh!!

The thing is with Queen though they were totally different. They didn't stick to one genre of music which made them so unique.

Abba will always have a place in so many people's heart.

Queen on the others and will always be one of the best bands in the world.

Its a kind of magic.

Privileged to see the band live in the west end at the we will rock you musical when we were down for the arsenal away strutting there stuff.
Curly Watts has a tremendous voice
Could not help standing up to we are the champions towards the end with scarf held high in the air and had Curly smiling like a Cheshire cat on mushrooms.
Happy days that was !
Only one Freddie.
Talent beyond belief !

AND TALKING ABOUT TALENT BEYOND BELIEF !
Then forget all about Laurence olivier and his saint Crispins day speech and instead feast your eyes on this little number whilst Kennedy fights for HIS local Rossumand street creche !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=marrGdWylS8[/youtube]

Amazing and I am spell bound !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlC3_kCGzIs[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.