Query about watching Sky Sports on BT TV

Bilston Blue

Help! I've found what looks like a decent deal with BT to get BT Sport & Sky Sports with BT. Their website says Sky Sports is watched through a NOW TV Sky Sports Pass. Can you also watch Sky Sports channels through the BT TV box as normal? I'd need/want to record stuff and fear I won't be able to if it's viewed through the NOW TV app. Does anyone here watch Sky Sports through BT? Is it recordable via the TV box or is it the app only?

Thanks for any help.

Help! I've found what looks like a decent deal with BT to get BT Sport & Sky Sports with BT. Their website says Sky Sports is watched through a NOW TV Sky Sports Pass. Can you also watch Sky Sports channels through the BT TV box as normal? I'd need/want to record stuff and fear I won't be able to if it's viewed through the NOW TV app. Does anyone here watch Sky Sports through BT? Is it recordable via the TV box or is it the app only?

Thanks for any help.
I do this and watch on my Samsung TV but I don't think you can record anything via the app. It's very cheap though. I got all Sky and BT sports channels for £20 a month for the first three months. The other issue is you need to watch SKY sports on the NowTV app and BT Sports on the BT App.

Thanks for any help.
Records on box

Sky and BT sport are on the BT guide, you don't need to watch through the app.

Has anyone got this or are there other options. I assume everything is broadband powered which concerns me a bit. I’m not interested in IPTV but Sky are getting the boot after 20 years.

Is the HD good? When I watched on SD on streamed football the picture quality isn’t great, including Now TV.

I can’t get Virgin where I live.

Has anyone got this or are there other options. I assume everything is broadband powered which concerns me a bit. I’m not interested in IPTV but Sky are getting the boot after 20 years.

Is the HD good? When I watched on SD on streamed football the picture quality isn’t great, including Now TV.

Not many of them around here either!

I do the BT Sport apps package and it's great. If you have a smart TV (I have Samsung) you can get the NowTV App on the BT TV channel. You can also download the Nowtv and BT Apps to watch on any other devices. It's very cheap and I got all football on SKY and BT for £20 a month for the first three months and then £40 a month. I get a better picture on my TV via these Apps than I used to get via the SKY Sports planner but that may be because the BT Broadband is good in my area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.