Question about City's Online Shop

avoidconfusion

Hi guys, I ordered shirts for my lads on Monday but my order still says "Picking" when I log in. Tried calling them but kept getting an automated message saying "due to unforeseen circumstances our phone lines are not open please try again later" ... also not getting any response via mail.

Anyone got any idea what's going on?

Hi guys, I ordered shirts for my lads on Monday but my order still says "Picking" when I log in. Tried calling them but kept getting an automated message saying "due to unforeseen circumstances our phone lines are not open please try again later" ... also not getting any response via mail.

Well this is going to make ssn on the yellow ticker tape soon..
"Supply chain issues leave 10's of city fans without new tops. After City have taken the money but not sent out the kit. Trading standards are investigating"

Although tbf, it's a big shop now, so picking will take a bit of time... ;)

They weren’t exactly prepared for the extra traffic on Monday going to the website it seemed to be out most of the day when I tried to click on it.

If you added numbering it stays in “picking” for a while.

Iv bought many times via the online store and picked it up at the stadium on matchdays to avoid postage etc

That "picking " message is nothing to be worried about mate,just means it hasn't been dispatched to your address or to the store of your choice.

Called them today. Despite selecting "express delivery" it looks like my lads will have to go on holiday without them. Still not even shipped.

Last year I tried 4 times to buy some things for my boys and I couldn t do it. They accepted the order, charge the money, and after send me an e mail saying that it was a problem with the order and they will refund. Which they did. 4 times, different items. Now I buy from sportsdirect. They arrive in different sizes, but they arrive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.