question about our rob

marco

he seems to like the place and looks like he's settled in with the other squad players but one thing bugs me 'i'd just hate to see him go',is he here for the long haul even if we fail for uefa football next season?

Maybe, I can't see him sticking around for more than another year without champions league football.

Has just bought a house in Alderley Edge according to the Daily Mail.

marco said:
he seems to like the place and looks like he's settled in with the other squad players but one thing bugs me 'i'd just hate to see him go',is he here for the long haul even if we fail for uefa football next season?

Surely your balls should know the answer to that? Nod nod wink Wink?? or have they been ditched forever.

he said he will be at the club for 5 years and then leave and that was a promise in the official city magazine i think or some media text written by city.

Who realistically could afford to buy him ?

He is a joy to watch and will probably become the greatest ever City player !

Prophet of Doom said:

Unless we buy Kaka or Messi ;o)

*Put's tin opener back in the draw after opening the can of worms*

Thaksins Love Child said:
Prophet of Doom said:

Unless we buy Kaka or Messi ;o)

*Put's tin opener back in the draw after opening the can of worms*
fookin ell i'm droooooling at the thought

He seems to have settled perfectly into our team. If we keep Elano it would be fantastic for Robinho because they are friends since they were kids.

larrsen said:
He seems to have settled perfectly into our team. If we keep Elano it would be fantastic for Robinho because they are friends since they were kids.
didnt know they were old school chums,more reason to kep elano,hope hughe's has burried the problems

Players at this level there are only so many clubs that could spend what we ask for him and seeing as we don't need the money, moving even if he wants out could be an issue for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.