Question for all those who have booked on TC trip to Hamburg

M18CTID

Has anyone had an e-mail confirming the itinerary yet? I got an e-mail a couple of days ago seemingly confirming me on the trip but with no actual itinerary as such. I can't see myself having a problem as I've got over 4700 points but looking at my online ticket history, I can't see a ticket allocated as of yet - I expected something to show up once the criteria got below 4800 points. I'm probably worrying about nothing and it's likely I'll receive something on e-mail over the weekend or on Monday but time is dragging on and as we all know the match is less than a week away.

M18CTID said:
Has anyone had an e-mail confirming the itinerary yet? I got an e-mail a couple of days ago seemingly confirming me on the trip but with no actual itinerary as such. I can't see myself having a problem as I've got over 4700 points but looking at my online ticket history, I can't see a ticket allocated as of yet - I expected something to show up once the criteria got below 4800 points. I'm probably worrying about nothing and it's likely I'll receive something on e-mail over the weekend or on Monday but time is dragging on and as we all know the match is less than a week away.

call them mate, they have fucked up my booking, i have 3940 lp and have been told ive not made it, i spoke to them yesterday and they told me ive got a 90% chance of making it.

they are a shower of cunts and to say im pissed off is an understatement! especially as i can still get a ticket from the ticket office

mattyctid said:
M18CTID said:

call them mate, they have fucked up my booking, i have 3940 lp and have been told ive not made it, i spoke to them yesterday and they told me ive got a 90% chance of making it.

they are a shower of ***** and to say im pissed off is an understatement! especially as i can still get a ticket from the ticket office

Cheers for that mate - away to phone them now!

i got an email from them yesterday confirming my place on the tc trip, which tied in with my loyalty points qualification day as per mcfc.co.uk. i'm assuming that an itiniery email will come thru early next week with flight times etc, as this is what happened with all the other tc aways i've been on this season. expcept for the copenhagen game when they didnt send me any emails and had to contact them (according to their records they thought they had contacted me to confirm). so worth calling them to make sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.