Question for all USA based Blues.... Genuine request for help!!

BufordUSABlue

Manchester>Georgia,USA (via Rochdale & Midlands)
OK fellow Blues, as we all know NBCSN have decided in their infinite fkin wisdom, that the EPL will now be shown on their Peacock App and its not available on ROKU or Fire TV's & of course that what i have all over my house!!

So i have heard there is a way to stream Peacock App onto ROKU via Chromecast, can anybody provide me with "An idiots guide" to do this?

Genuine panic setting in now as the season (for us) is 2 weeks away now :-(

Thanks in advance !

Have to think there is a way to get the Google play store on a Fire TV as the OS is based off of Android.

A throw your money at it solution is to get an Nvidia Shield. I love the little fuckers and have three of them lol

I got one this week, but haven't worked it out yet pal..

Very straightforward. Stick it in the USB port on your telly, get it set up on your Wi-Fi network and then when you’re browsing on Chrome or various apps on your phone/tablet/laptop, you’ll see a little “Cast” icon that streams whatever you’re watching onto your TV

Currently using this same workaround for HBO Max since they also pied off their old Roku app

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.