Question for Dublin Blues...

City63

now thinkin of drivin down on Sunday via N1&The Port Tunnel,question is what"s the parkin like over the canel?cheers

Heading down from NI myself and would be interested to know this, The Father in Law went to the Rugby at The Aviva last year and reckons we can park up close by,i`m not so sure though. He will have his wifes disabled badge with him so might just make use of that lol

Parking at aviva is shit hard! Clampers everywhere.
I'm driving from Belfast and leaving the car at the numerous hotel car parking facilities near the airport for 5euro, shuttle busing it to the airport and then airlink coach (10euro return) to city centre.
Can't beat it for 15euro

Thats going to be hard to get parking around the stadium. You could always try and park at Dublin Port and make your way down but I think they have stopped that on match days and clampers are all over the place. Maybe if you head over to the o2 and park in there could well be the best option and head over to the stadium from there. Not too sure of any park and rides that are in use for this.

Parking is usually free in the city on sunday ... park in the city centre and get a train to aviva (there is a stop) ... I reckon you will meet blues in chaplins before the match ... it is where the OSC meet. On Hawkins st.

you will get close but not that close ... and all places are usually free, watch out for it tho' NOT ALL are.

Lads dont forget this weekend Dublin will be very busy so leave early. Quater finals of the All Ireland is on over the weekend so there will be traffic coming from everywhere to get to Dublin this weekend.

loads of free parking close by in and around housing estatesetc

clampers are more lenient on match days will only clamp or tow if your causing an obstruction. max you will pay for pay and displayis 2.90 an hour if you wanted to pay but like i say loads of free parking available<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:55 pm --<br /><br />
clarkie_ni said:
Parking at aviva is shit hard! Clampers everywhere.
I'm driving from Belfast and leaving the car at the numerous hotel car parking facilities near the airport for 5euro, shuttle busing it to the airport and then airlink coach (10euro return) to city centre.
Can't beat it for 15euro

why pay 15 euro when you could park beside the aviva for 0 to 9 euro max

leighton said:
Lads dont forget this weekend Dublin will be very busy so leave early. Quater finals of the All Ireland is on over the weekend so there will be traffic coming from everywhere to get to Dublin this weekend.

You're not wrong there:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gaa.ie/fixtures-and-results/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gaa.ie/fixtures-and-results/</a>

So, for anyone out and about, taking the car etc Croke Park is on the North side of the Liffey and Aviva South side. won't make much difference, all of Dublin will be rammed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.