Question for the "Hughes Out" Campaigners

2009/10 Finish 5th. We'll have no European distraction
Trophies: Poss one, League Cup

2010/11 Finish 4th.
Trophies: 1 UEFA Cup
With the money at our disposal we should have one of the best squads in England if not Europe

2011/12 Finish Top 4 again
Trophies: 1. Domestic cup

With or IMO without Hughes this should be a realistic target

With Hughes 7th, 6th and 6th. With a good manager 5th, 4th and 3rd.

We will have a squad capable of winning a cup regardless of the manager, obviously i'd be more confident of cup success with another manager.

The thing is, these blues that are defending Hughes are generally doing it out of blind loyalty. If he was sacked in the summer and someone like Mourinho or Riijkaard came in I reckon 95% would be delighted. Hughes shown nothing before he was manager here to be given such a big job and has shown nothing since being given it. If anything this job is doing more harm than good for his reputation.

Kaka - Already rejected us
John Terry - Already rejected us
Lahm
Ribery - Wants to go to the scum
Gareth Barry - GOing to Liverfool
David Villa - Already rejected us
Thierry Henry
Michael Ballack - Would get much better offers

We dont need superstars to make further progress, buy pennyworth relates to the impact of European football on our League form

According to my paper, City have only once in the Premier League following 10 mid-week European fixtures.

It's frustrating to think that next season will have assembled a squad capable of meeting demands on two fronts, but we wont be in it

However, with a couple of key players I think we could comfortably make the top 6

paulgoater said:
If we land Mourinho in summer along with Kaka early on, this will open the floodgates for the rest of summer and january,

I can honestly see us winning the premiership next season with no european football to distract us.

I still don't see us making it past the quarter final of any cup competition though - this is City we're talking about.

IF BLACKBURN CAN DO IT, SO CAN WE

Mate no offence to you here but why is kaka going to want to leave milan we need to be more realistic now.
We probably not gonna be in Europe next season so that would distract him.
Most complained about us looking for players such as scott parker in the winter and im not being funny but expect more of them kind of players in the summer because if we dont make europe then i can't see big star players coming to the club.
So you saying winning the premiership next season, bit ambicious that pal. just saying be reasonable and just be happy with europe next season. Because it not going to be an easy ride for the club from now on.

2009/10 Finish - 5/6th Trophies: 0
2010/11 Finish - 4/5th Trophies: 1
2011/12 Finish - top 3 Trophies: 1

jay_mcfc said:
The thing is, these blues that are defending Hughes are generally doing it out of blind loyalty. If he was sacked in the summer and someone like Mourinho or Riijkaard came in I reckon 95% would be delighted. Hughes shown nothing before he was manager here to be given such a big job and has shown nothing since being given it. If anything this job is doing more harm than good for his reputation.

I would be one of the 5% then, i want this arrogant prick nowhere near OUR club.

OK, so if we get in summer:

Mourinho

Kaka
John Terry
Lahm
Ribery
Gareth Barry
David Villa
Thierry Henry
Michael Ballack

And get rid of all the dead wood,

Don't you think that would be capable of winning the Premiership in its first season?

Given

Zab Terry Kompany Lahm

Ribery Barry Kaka Robinho

Villa Henry

Squad players: SWP, De Jong, Ballack, Bellamy, Elano, Onuoha, Hart, Bridge,

You my friend, need therapy!

Yh if we get them players we have a chance. But are we gonna get those players :s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.