Question of Sport RIP

QOS has been rank for years. The baldy ex rugby player, no idea what he’s called, standing up to look at a picture that was sideways on. The audience absolutely loved it! Yeah ok.

Time to knock it on the head.

State of some of the posters on this site these days "ticking a box" you mean they have more than the odd person of colour on, disabled people, more women than you'd like or god forbid someone who doesn't conform to gender norms. Dinosaurs. I only read page 1 too, i bet some social media algorithm junkie has said "woke" too.

State of some of the posters on this site these days "ticking a box" you mean they have more than the odd person of colour on, disabled people, more women than you'd like or god forbid someone who doesn't conform to gender norms. Dinosaurs. I only read page 1 too, i bet some social media algorithm junkie has said "woke" too.

"Ticking a box" is just a dog whistle code phrase for someone not being a straight white man.

I did try to ask what exactly they meant, but as per, when you actually ask them they usually just duck it or whine about woke/PC/lefty brigade.

Last edited:
That Paddy bloke is the go to guy , yawn.

everywhere and an fucking annoyance - don't care about Ugo and Sam like most time captains they will grow into it but McGuinness - is he going to introduce a straight 12 ice cream van or try and pair Sam and Ugo up with some tosser from the audience? QoS was good - now the BBC are chasing League of Their Own for some sort of 90's lads TV prize.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.