Question on a "documentary"/film; football related

BongoBlue

Team supported
City of course
OK folks, maybe a year or so ago, someone on here posted a clip about this fictitious 70's or 80's non-league team with their wacky manager that won the FA Cup or at least got to the final by knocking teams like Chelsea out along the way. Not sure if it was a film or a fictitious- type documentary but I suspect it wasn't on TV as one of the last scenes is someone doing the manager's wife in the centre circle at the team reunion. I watched it in a bit of a late night alcohol haze at the time and for the life of me, cannot remember the name of it. It was kind of like a weird version of Roy of the Rovers with sex and swearing. Sorry that I don't have more details....anyone out there remember this show? It probably came out after I left for the States so I wouldn't have seen it around the time it was released.

Sorry I don't have more detail...I just remember the manager having bad greasy 70's hair and a check jacket. (Not Peter Swales I hasten to add...;)

I have searched on YouTube etc. but don't have the proper search details to get any decent hits...;)

Obviously I'm a bit bored and need something football-related to watch. Thanks for any help.

Big thanks to Bongo for starting the search, then cheers Bennyboy for finding Bostocks cup. Had me in fits this morning ( proper brit humour including the physio lol )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.