Question regarding transfer window?

Blueranger

Okay! there seems to be much debate regarding madrids transfer dealing before the window opens. And subsequently why have we not acted in a similar manner, given our new clout!

One phrase keeps appearing "will officially sign on Jan 1st". Now can someone please confirm that a player can sign a binding contract at any time of the year, but only be registered during the windows, so officially sign actually means officially register?

If this is the case, then as others have stated why not announce like madrid have done? Or am i missing something? The latter being a strong possibility.

Blueranger said:
Okay! there seems to be much debate regarding madrids transfer dealing before the window opens. And subsequently why have we not acted in a similar manner, given our new clout!

One phrase keeps appearing "will officially sign on Jan 1st". Now can someone please confirm that a player can sign a binding contract at any time of the year, but only be registered during the windows, so officially sign actually means officially register?

If this is the case, then as others have stated why not announce like madrid have done? Or am i missing something? The latter being a strong possibility.

My guess is that there is perhaps a fee attached to announcing a transfer early that is payable to both the player and the club.

We might be waiting on other clubs confirming replacements before signing on the dotted line. Might be waiting for the games to finish (as they have now) to make sure no injuries scrap deals. Any number of reasons really.

And in the long run, theres no real need to announce something now instead of wait a few days.

Madrid have told the world what they have done to settle their fans down due to there terrible league form, thats why they paid a fortune for Huntelar and Diarrato make up for the lack of signings in the summer and as for why does no-one else has done it? maybe it is because none are actually done I mean it was hardly a secret Diarra was off and the Ajax fans are hardly gonna complain about Huntelar goin are they, they'sre used to it and their doing better in the league this year than they have for ages

I can understand that, but given our recent footballing lows a confirmed signing may have galvanised the fans somewhat.

And give me some justification for refreshing this fecking site every 5 mins!!!!!

Sorry! Pre window madness kicked in there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.