Question to all those who think we have blown the title..

samharris said:
stimo said:
samharris said:
ARF!! theres always one who goes flying in without really thinking about the question..
one? a good few people have replied to this with a similar response to mine. what have i not thought about? ive answered your questionas to why fans like me, who dont think we'll win the league, will carry on watching the remaining games. and ive answered because we love it, and always will. what have i gotten wrong about that?

And many have answered that the title is still up for grabs..I believe it is tbh mate..
I was kinda hoping that some of the posters who started threads yesterday about how shite we are would post a reply but hey ho..no they havent...
i see what you are saying, i take it you meant the negative supporters who are always moaning and stood at games with their arms folded looking miserable. i dont believe we can we the league, it is possible of course and it is in our hands still, but because im still stuck in the pessimistic city fan mentality we've all had for years, i dont think we will. doesnt mean i am negative like some on here though, am behind mancini and the players 100%.

Uwes Grandad said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
having to beat stoke and hope others lose to stay in Division 2, that was pressure,

How very true.

Agreed.

Digression...

We were talking about this game the other week after the crying bloke at Swansea. According to my old man, the Stoke game in May 98 was the worst he'd ever seen me and our kid during the shite years (we didn't cry btw) while he just shrugged it off as typical City.

Am I right in remembering that weekend also involved Tosh from the Bill and Justin Fashanu dying and also the Scum winning the league? And I think it was a bank holiday weekend as I didn't leave the house till Tuesday.

Back then I used to keep cuttings from papers, knowing one day we wouldn't be shit. That day is now and it's still in our hands.

Back on topic...

Hope I'm not on my own here but I'm enjoying this pressure.

stimo said:
samharris said:
stimo said:
one? a good few people have replied to this with a similar response to mine. what have i not thought about? ive answered your questionas to why fans like me, who dont think we'll win the league, will carry on watching the remaining games. and ive answered because we love it, and always will. what have i gotten wrong about that?

And many have answered that the title is still up for grabs..I believe it is tbh mate..
I was kinda hoping that some of the posters who started threads yesterday about how shite we are would post a reply but hey ho..no they havent...
i see what you are saying, i take it you meant the negative supporters who are always moaning and stood at games with their arms folded looking miserable. i dont believe we can we the league, it is possible of course and it is in our hands still, but because im still stuck in the pessimistic city fan mentality we've all had for years, i dont think we will. doesnt mean i am negative like some on here though, am behind mancini and the players 100%.

Nail on head mate...there are many different types of supporters,those who leave early when we are winning to miss the rush those who leave early cos we are losing wembley 99 and those who stay til the end no matter what..

was just trying to guage the mentality of the right down doom merchants on here and how it affects them in terms of matchday thinking...they will cheer as much as me if we win our next home game cos its a win,the difference being to me is that the points won will go towards the title challenge..

what will their thinking be I wonder ??

Of course I will stil be going, why because I support City have done since 1964 when my long gone Blue Grandad took me to stop my Rag Dad infecting me.
I will still be going for my 24 year old son who could have picked another team but bought into the City family and revels in it, and who say's you dont pick a team to support they pick you.
I will still be going cos It's City and I love em Shite or good, and no I dont think we have blown it yet.

CITD

As long as the gap remains 3 points (lets be honest, Fulham are getting fuck all out of tomorrow, nice as it would be), I remain firmly convinced that although no other team has the balls to stand up to them, we can and will beat the rags in April. It aint over til its over.

TFC said:
As long as the gap remains 3 points (lets be honest, Fulham are getting fuck all out of tomorrow, nice as it would be), I remain firmly convinced that although no other team has the balls to stand up to them, we can and will beat the rags in April. It aint over til its over.

one word..

Pogrebnyak. :)

For those who can't see further than the end of their nose.

There is almost a quarter of the season to go and City are top in the last week in March. Yes, the vermin will turn Fulham on Monday, BUT this is the worst United side for at least two decades. Don't lose the faith! it is still on.

samharris said:
BillyShears said:
Comrade Buka said:
Reminds me of Bush: Either you are with us or you are a terrorist.

Haha. That's made me chuckle. I think Sam's had a bit of a brain fart to be honest. Really strange OP ...

All im saying is support the team til the end of the season come what may before writing off our chances...still 24 points at stake...Many seem to have waned in their support on here so Im asking if they would still be arsed to go to games with this mindset...
we can still win the title,not easily thats for sure but its not impossible by a long shot...

Am just trying to suss out if these extreme doubters are match going fans or armchairs...[/quote]

What does that matter?

I keep reading on here that you can be as big a Blue as anyone whether you go or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.