Question to help a fellow blue.

Man_City_Loyal

Afternoon all,

A family member of mine is terminally ill.

last year they celebrated their 60th birthday and somehow they were surprised with a birthday letter from David Silva!!

Now i am not sure how that happened, whether a family member contacted city, or with them being a season ticket holder City knew.

But is there a way of getting hold of someone from the club to see if I could get a letter or something like that to keep their spirit up for these final few weeks?

Afternoon all,

last year they celebrated their 60th birthday and somehow they were surprised with a birthday letter from David Silva!!

Now i am not sure how that happened, whether a family member contacted city, or with them being a season ticket holder City knew.

But is there a way of getting hold of someone from the club to see if I could get a letter or something like that to keep their spirit up for these final few weeks?
Supporter services should be able to help96E82167-EBEA-4292-AB17-040850EB2491.jpeg

Afternoon all,

Club fantastic with my terminally ill niece giving her and several family members a day at a match in a box. Think Christie's set it up can't praise the hospital and the club enough, realise nothing like that can be set up for you at the moment but hope sometihing nice is set up for your relative. Know what your going through you have the best wishes of a family of blues who have been there.

Club fantastic with my terminally ill niece giving her and several family members a day at a match in a box. Think Christie's set it up can't praise the hospital and the club enough, realise nothing like that can be set up for you at the moment but hope sometihing nice is set up for your relative. Know what your going through you have the best wishes of a family of blues who have been there.

Thanks for that. I have heard great things the club do.

Yeah this family member, we were told a few days ago we are looking at weeks now rather than months. So think a football game is a no no :(

And thank you for your wishes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.