Question

brooklandsblue2.0

I’ve not been on here for a week or so. (Had a lot on my plate recently, but that’s for another time).

I've logged on and had over 30 notifications on a thread about FFP with all sorts of potentially libellous statements made about me. Not quite sure what’s gone on but can someone summarise?

Sadly the thread in question has been closed by the army of BlueMoom milk monitors so I’ve no right of reply.

thanks in advance. BB.

Last edited:
I’ve not been on here for a week or so. (Had a lot on my plate recently, but that’s for another time).

I've logged on and had over 30 notifications on a thread about FFP with all sorts of potentially libellous statements made about me. Not quite sure what’s gone on but can someone summarise?

Sadly the thread in question has been closed by the army BlueMoom milk monitors so I’ve no right of reply.

thanks in advance. BB.

@Ric it appears you grew a set and actually defended me on this thread (appreciated) could you shed any light as to what went on?

was this (now locked) thread...

CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated

Sadly the thread in question has been closed by the army BlueMoom milk monitors so I’ve no right of reply.

thanks in advance. BB.
Offers of a karcher loan or perhaps offers of a sister loan with Starbucks vouchers thrown in?

It’s saying it’s locked for me mate. It’s strange as I rarely post “upstairs” as there’s a lot of new fans / stuff that doesn’t interest me. That’s why I’m intrigued as to why people are tagging me.
Count yourself lucky bud I found out by surprise I cannot even send PM's to blues who want a decent stream because of a certain poster who I sent one to then said it had a virus, all because I didn't agree with his politics, his fitted the narrative go figure

Been sending

Sadly the thread in question has been closed by the army of BlueMoom milk monitors so I’ve no right of reply.

thanks in advance. BB.
Potentially libellous ? Pray tell the class

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.