Questions for the “give Hughes time mob”

biffa said:
he needs time

How much time?

And to do what? build a team of long ball merchents that at best will qualify for the UEFA cup. He'll never reach the standard ADUG require, he's not got it, so why waste months or years of everyones time

interpol said:
Blue2112 said:
Gave Johnson a nice new fat contract to gamble away as well (allegedly).

What worries me about Hughes is that he's supposed to be good at getting average players to improve and perform (Stephen Ireland is an improved player because of his own determination) but it hasn't happened at City we've gone backwards.

Like you said without the money we'd be seriously fucked with him leading us through until May. And putting the Rag issue to one side that is the reason why I don't want him here anymore.

Why is EVERYTHING shit that happens Hughes's fault, and anything positive at the club that happens NOTHING to do with him? The guy's got no chance with that attitude.
Just look at the facts... and the position we are in. Where are our next points coming from. Hughes has destroyed the squad, the only way he can improve things is by bringing in another 7 players to go with the seven he's signed already.

mancyman said:
i guess what i mean mate is dunne has been player of the year for past 4 seasons. nobody expected him to be so poor this season. and i'm sure i wasn't the only one worried that richards may have gone to the swamp in the summer. he was looking like a great player in the making. i understand that the manager should be getting the best out of his players but both of these two seem to be in a hell of a slump.

Two things here, and they both revolve around Micah. He has been tried in at LB, RB and CB and has been poor all year. So why pick him, we have a perfectly capable replacement in Nedum (who doesn't seem to exist in Hughes eyes).

Secondly, if you believe the leaks coming from the Hughes camp their primary concern about Micah is that he's spending too much time in the gym, not enough on the training track.

What are they doing about it? Shouldn't they be controlling what our players do at training

can't deny i would like to see nedum given a chance. but then again i work with his dad so i am a little biased i guess. his dad never says much about city but he did a few weeks back. don't want to drop him in any shit but it wasn't very good for hughes and his man management.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.