Questions

Blueranger

Having read through negative threads on various forums today, including one which states "He been given a fair chance but time to go" that made me laugh! I would like to ask the Hughes out lobby to answer some quetions please?

1. Which players in your opinion have performed well this season?

2. What team would you have fielded yesterday?

3. What players would you bring in with the best chance to impact the performances ASAP?

4. Which was more humiliating 0-3 against Forest or 1-8 against Borough?

Blueranger said:
Having read through negative threads on various forums today, including one which states "He been given a fair chance but time to go" that made me laugh! I would like to ask the Hughes out lobby to answer some quetions please?

3. What players would you bring in with the best chance to impact the performances ASAP?

I'm not 'Hughes Out Lobby',I would say I was still stuck on the fence trying 2 decide whats best for my beloved MCFC.

I'll try and answer your questions though.

1.Hart,Garrido,Kompany,Ireland,SWP,Robinho,Caicedo,Sturridge

2.Strongest Possible Line up.FA Cup was our best chance of UEFA Cup football next season

3.Given,Toure,Bridge,De Rossi,Santa Cruz,Villa

4.Yesterday.0-3 against a team without a manager who are relegation fodder in the championship at home was a disgrace.

Blueranger said:

SWP, Ireland, Robinho, Garrido & Caicedo

............................Schmeichel

Onouha...........Dunne...............Richards...........Ball

Zabaleta.................Kompany.....................Garrido

...............Studge....................Elano

..............................Caicedo

Villa, Aguero, Given/ Jaaskenainen, Saviola, Cambiasso, Ashley Young

Yesterday

ZAB,SWEEP,STEVIE,ROBBIE,GARRIDO,VINNY
MUCH THE SAME BUT WOULD NOT HAVE BROUGHT DIDI ON AT 2 NIL
BORUC,LESCOTT,SENNA,ARTETA,PODOLSKI
YESTERDAYS GAME SAYING AS IT WAS FA CUP AND OUR BEST SHOT AT WAFF NEXT YEAR

i'm not in the hughes out camp either but the man is severely trying my patience

It doesnt matter if the manager is Hughes, Mourino, or fat Sam.

Its based on results, money made available to improve the squad, and generating a positive mentality.

Given our current situation hes only himself to blame even though i would give him till end of FEb.

But I'm a soft arse and its not my money. It may be like flogging a dead horse.

staffs_blue said:
Blueranger said:

I'm not 'Hughes Out Lobby',I would say I was still stuck on the fence trying 2 decide whats best for my beloved MCFC.

2.Strongest Possible Line up.FA Cup was our best chance of UEFA Cup football next season

4.Yesterday.0-3 against a team without a manager who are relegation fodder in the championship at home was a disgrace.

Okay! So 3 players who came to the club under Hughes, two who have progressed significantley under Hughes and one who has finally been given a chance under Hughes!

We are still within striking distance of top six and still ithe UEFA cup so they are our best chances!

Rob, Ireland and SWP all get injured and miss several games! Uproar over why did he take the risk!

All proven prem players apart from Villa, who would settle in no time no doubt?

For me 1-8 even beats 0-1 Halifax!

Additional question- Which was the last City Manager who was not accused of losing the dressing room?

staffs_blue said:
Blueranger said:

I agree with the above. I actually came away from that match yesterday saying it was worse than Brentford - Shrewsbury - Lincoln - York and Shrewsbury. I knew we were going to lose, but I just didn't realise how badly we would lose.
I have never seen a team go so far backwards in such a short time - thats why I'm worried and I'm thinking its time for him to go.

1. zabaleta, kompany, swp, robinho, steven ireland and sturridge when he's played.
hart

zabaleta dunne richards garrido

swp kompany ireland elano

sturridge robinho

3. defence- toure, haangeland
midfield- downing, senna
striker - santa cruz, jermaine defoe.
4. thats is a stupid question, obviously the 8-1 at boro.

Blueranger said:

Ireland,Robinio,SWP
2 any by rights if their attitude was ok
3 toures,Upson,Parker
4 humiliating8--1,,,but more damaging 3--0--what I belive is,a major signing WAS about to sign,thought stuff this they;ve no season left,our ownwers have realised this and will prob delay more signings untill a new manager is in place[gut feeling]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.