Queue at the ground or on the phone?

KpxSte

"tickets will be available by telephone on 0870 062 1894 (option 1) and to personal callers at the Stadium Box Office"

So which is the best option?

KpxSte said:
"tickets will be available by telephone on 0870 062 1894 (option 1) and to personal callers at the Stadium Box Office"

So which is the best option?
Would rather try on gone, as working nights, but can you imagine of the phone lines go mental?!!!! Couldn't handle that, so may have to drag my zombie arse down there

phone lines open from 8 til 11 pm every day so should eb able to cope with demand. There will only be around 3000-4000 a day to process in total

goatfood said:
Queue.

I actually enjoyed the queue in 99!!!

Me too.
got there some ridiculous hour in morning and queueing into Kippax gate and I thought i was at the front and then I got through the gate and the queue went through the back of the Kippax, underneath the North Stand and then out the other end at the ticket office, took an age but all part of the event for me.
In the queue for me too this time - maybe we could utilise City Square and have jugglers and face painters for all the kids with 100 points ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.