Queues

They'd be better off renting the spaces to branded names. Pret, M&S and the likes . Good quality sandwiches, salads and I think Pret do soup as well. That should be sufficient with the food outlets outside and Piccadilly a couple of miles away. It's 90 minutes, how much food do people need? Also a good sandwich and/or soup should stem the hunger even if you've not eaten for a while, until you can get to somewhere to eat properly.
I agree, anything is better than what they are offering at the moment. I don't work in catering never have, but i bet you any money you like i could do a better job that the person at City who is responsible for the catering on the concourse its that bad.

I agree, anything is better than what they are offering at the moment. I don't work in catering never have, but i bet you any money you like i could do a better job that the person at City who is responsible for the catering on the concourse its that bad.

I never even consider buying anything from there. I just see a big mob of slow moving people, no real order and just think no.

Coffee and thats it.Used to be Bovril.
Like the balti pie but at £4.50 no danger.
Beer again no way in the Winter.
Time a club led the way in cheaper and better quality food and drink.
Never understood the queues for beer.
If a pub sold that shite you would go nowhere near.
Why is football different.

Coffee and thats it.Used to be Bovril.
Like the balti pie but at £4.50 no danger.
Beer again no way in the Winter.
Time a club led the way in cheaper and better quality food and drink.
Never understood the queues for beer.
If a pub sold that shite you would go nowhere near.
Why is football different.

already pissed when i get there :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.